Saturday, January 21, 2006

A Manifesto is appropriate

Hello, you might remember me, your humble WordBearer, from such blogs as The Ring of Gyges and The Dumb Ox.

This will be a departure for me. No more casting about for random news that seems to interest me and no one else. Here we shall focus on defending the honor of Rep. Tom DeLay from the jackals of the New Left that seek to pervert our culture, coddle our enemies, and undermine American values.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the DeLay campaign. I am not one of his constituents. I am simply a citizen who wants to stand athwart history yelling "Stop."

I want to counter the lies that the MSM perpetuates about Mr. DeLay by going around them; straight to the people. The wonder of the internet makes this possible.

The MSM just doesn't get it.

As the piper of the new age Matt Drudge reminded us: "Print is dead, Movies are dead, TV is dead."

Welcome to the new battle ground of a new frontier. With your help we can make it a conservative frontier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home